Best all-in-one solutions and platforms
Movig offers a comprehensive solution with a user-friendly interface to generate leads and close partnerships faster with the brands you love. Whether you're a student, parent, or a social media pro, our platform helps you save time and maximize your outreach, so you can spend more time creating amazing content.
- Full control on pricing and deals
- Self-service and full outsourced solutions
- Tiered pricing based on the stage of your growth ($19 - $200 / month)
- Cheaper than any agencies and VAs
- For now it’s only web-based
- It’s not an app
2. Virtual Assistants (VAs)
Virtual Assistants can help manage emails and calendars, influencer collaborations, appearances, and engagements.
- Good at finding and managing brands
- Outsourced service, so it’s unpredictable who you get
- Sometime needs training
- Costly ($20-$40 per hour)
Using a third-party influencer agency will often manage outreach, or facilitate an introduction on your behalf to find out about relevant paid campaign opportunities.
- Finding and managing brands
- They take a big cut, generally (15%-25%)
- There’s a limited amount of agencies that have the experience to help grow your brand
- Choosing an agency can be unpredictable
- Limited control on price
Best platforms for staying organized
Notion simplifies and streamlines your work with their all-in-one management system. You can personalize your workspace to meet your specific needs.
- All-in-one project management software
- Flexible organization solution
- High learning curve
HoneyBook is a cloud-based CRM solution to help manage all aspects of your business, from initial consultations to billing. You can handle projects, book clients, generate invoices, sign contracts online, and take payments.
- End-to-end project management software
- Processes for staffing and managing resource needs
- High learning curve
Marketplaces for Brand Deals
The key drawbacks when using marketplaces for brand deals are that they hinder scalability and have unpredictable outcomes. Applying for a job and then waiting to hear back can be a long game, plus there is essentially no room for negotiating prices. The pros to marketplaces is that they’re easy to use and find open opportunities.
Here are some of the better marketplaces to use:
- Brands Meet Creators - Brands Meet Creators is a platform connecting brands and creators. Creators can apply to potential opportunities and brands can browse through profiles to partner with ones that align with their brand’s target market.
- Insense - Insense connects content creators who specialize in the platform brands are using. Find and collaborate with creators who match your profile and interests.
- JoinBrands - JoinBrands is a software platform that helps connect and work seamlessly with content creators and micro-influencers.
- Brandbassador - Brandbassador’s community management software is designed to help e-commerce brands build and grow ambassador programs to increase user generated content.
- Cohley - Cohley is your all-in-one platform for content marketing. It combines user-generated content, visual asset creation, and performance analytics into one tool.
- minisocial - minisocial is a platform that connects brands with micro influencers for user generated content on demand and at scale.